Tuesday, January 31, 2017

a couple scenarios

Scenario number 1:
"Hey, what are you doing out here in the middle  of no where?" A man asked as he happened to come across Jerome. "What's your name?" The man asked.

"I'm sorry I cannot tell you that!" Jerome replied. There was a secret mission that Jerome was on, he was out of the kingdom in unknown territory, if people knew his name then the mission could be endangered.

"And why can't you tell me your name?" The man asked with curiosity. There was not really much on the man's face, you could hardly see his eyebrows raise.

"You are a stranger, I cannot talk to strangers!" Jerome said, trying to cover up some way without him knowing his name and without lying.

"Oh, I'm am so sorry, my name is Phillius. I believe now we have met. You must be fifteen." The man said.

"I am not fifteen, I am nineteen." Jerome was quite tall, so it was kind of weird to think that Phillius though Jerome was only fifteen. Then again, Jerome has this young, looking face. "I'm sorry, I have to continue on my journey." As Jerome left, Phillius was rubbing his chin. he whispered That kid is suspicious. 

Scenario number 2: 
"Jerome, why are you always so serious?" Preston asked.

"I am serious because that is who I am, there is no time for me to smile right now, I have to train for tryouts for battle school. This is serious stuff, I can't be accepted unless I work hard and practice!" 

Preston answered, "Look, you are a talented warrior, you don't need to practice all the time. You should give time, even sleep is important."

Jerome replied, "There are several tests I will have to face when I do my tryouts. I do sleep, I sleep four hours a night. and sometimes short naps during the day, isn't that enough?"

"Yeah, I'm sure that is enough sleep for you." Preston answered sarcastically. 

"There is four week until tryouts." Jerome added.

"Um, you do know I was kidding right?" Preston asked, trying to make sure. Jerome doesn't always catch his sarcastic comments. 

"Oh, to be honest I didn't know until you just told me." Jerome added confessedly.


Please let me know if you want more quick writings of my preparation to this story. If you do please share it and comment and leave a plus. If you don't want to much of this stuff, please comment and tell me, you can always give suggestions to topics for me to write. Reminder, I am going to do the everyday post challenge this February, so that starts tomorrow. I will give a variety over the month, I didn't plan to write only my story. Also check out my YouTube channel. Creative Ganger the names of my videos are:
Seven Reasons Why I Want TO Start YouTube 
Seven Reasons Why It Is Hard To Start YouTube  

No comments:

Post a Comment