Monday, January 16, 2017

Ultimate Enemy
(Part 3)

Samson was already strong and he hadn’t learned any magic. Actually that strength to knock a tree down with punches is partly magic. It was like it was in volunteered. Agnes was powerful enough to set Samson on powerful destiny. One that is unpredictably by anyone. That’s right! Joez was correct about Samson’s unpredictable destiny. Agnes had always believed in Samson. Joez and Samson had a private chat. Joez said, “Someone wise said to me, anger is like a beast and can be hard to control, but it can be tamed!”

I think everyone can agree on that. As Samson was talking to Joez, there was a smell in the air; it was the smell of smoke yet there were no birds flying away from anything. After the chat Samson decided to check out what that smell was from. He wandered looking for what he was searching for. Out came a dark figure shaped like a serpent, like it was made of ashes. It spoke out. And it said, “Oh Sammy! You have a lot to learn!”

The voice was so unclear, couldn’t tell if it was a male voice or female voice. “Don’t you want to know where to find him? Yeah that’s right. Oh I can’t believe after three months of not being with your family, that you wouldn’t know.”

“Who are you?” Samson asked.

“Remember Anger.” The figure said as his voice was fading away.

Okay this story is very confusing but we are getting there…

When Samson came back Agnes asked Samson where he was. When she asked that he kind of heard the voice of the figure he met in the wild. “Are you trying to deceive me Agnes?” Samson spoke up for the first time in a long time.“Samson! What are you talking about, why would I be deceiving you, who have you been talking to?” Agnes said with an angry face.

“This figure I met spoke to me, she or he had the voice of yours.” He told her.

“Why are you dealing with Dark shadow without me? I think it is best if we don’t see each other. Oh and next time, bring someone along with you!” Agnes and Samson was having a big fight. Later he spoke with one in the white hands’ group and Samson told him. “That serpent that spoke to me sounded like Agnes but told me something that Joez told me earlier. I am so confused.”

“Yeah that figure is most likely Dark Shadow. He can imitate voices easily and he could have found out what Joez told you?” The person asked Samson.

“I guess so, yeah! Your right! He is trying to humiliate and taunt me.” Samson replied.
Joez asked Samson later if he could teach Samson all he knows. Samson agreed and felt a disturbance in his mind and a huge force wave came out from his body. The wave went so far it even hit people out of the village and even reached across the continent. Joez was recovering from the force that hit him against a tree. He recovered and said without any hesitation, “I am Dark Shadow!” and lost consciousness.

Samson was recovering from what happened. Dark Shadow ran away. When Samson returned to the secret base, Agnes said without any slight sign of hesitation, “I love you Sammy! I really do, and I didn’t mean any harsh words earlier!” The force wave that hit the people had a signal to the brain where you would only speak out the truth and what’s on the top of their minds.

“It’s okay Agnes, I should be dealing with Dark Shadow with you. Let’s find him and kill him!” Samson said.

“Thanks Sammy, yeah it would be my pleasure to go with you.”

On there way to look for Dark shadow Agnes spotted a blood mark on a tree. Then there was a mark of blood on the ground almost like someone was pulling someone by the feet. They followed the trail and found Joez. Joez was killed, there was a letter, written in old fashion ink of course, and it said:

Dark Shadow has disappointed me,
He has failed me. He revealed himself.
I kill whom I please. This is Aaron Redex.
Ps. Sorry for killing him before you did!”

“Noooo! I wanted to kill him!” Samson shouted while kneeling, and he believed he dishonored his family for not avenging what Dark Shadow did. Agnes put her hand on his shoulder comforting Samson.

No comments:

Post a Comment