Monday, January 16, 2017

Ultimate Enemy
Part 2

Samson left took only his silver and bronze pieces, and his best knives. Before he continued on his way to find this man, he found that strange oak tree and punched it eight times. The tree was tipping over and fell on a couple squirrels; he cooked them over a fire and ate them so he would be strong for the adventure ahead.

Samson kept wandering until he came upon a village; it was quite a huge village. The village was also beautiful, and had some cool water mails. If you wanted water in that village it would be the most clean in the entire world, if you were to taste the water it would taste rich beyond your comprehension.

When Samson stepped foot in this village, the people who saw him; some were frightened, some were amazed with how huge Samson was. He came across a cottage, where he could live in for a while. He needed time to think and explore this beautiful village. He went to a bar and asked for a drink when a woman touched his back, she said, “Hey cutie! What’s your name?”

“My name is Samson.”

“Cool name, you must be strong too.”

She always spoke pretty loud and clear; always telling what’s on her mind. They had a conversation. She decided to call him Sammy. Her name was Agnes. Samson had asked her if he could tell her something somewhere secret. They found a tree that was like the biggest tree in the world in fact it also connected to other trees. There was a stump, on that stump there was a button. The button open a door inside the stump. The door closed and there was a ladder that they climbed. They climbed to the top. There were wooden little houses and paths to other sections. It was like a village but above in the trees. No one could just know what was up these trees because you can’t see anything from the ground. When they were up there Agnes shouted, “Surprise!” and about fifteen were there that popped out. Agnes told them about Samson and Samson was confused with what was going on. Agnes told Samson that this group is called the White Hands. She told him that their rival enemies are the Red hands. One guy who looked very old and had a large beard and kind of long hair and grey eyes.

He told Agnes, “Are you sure he can be trusted? You don’t know it know but he cannot control his anger. I can see that face of Aaron.”

“Of course we can trust him! I feel something with him, plus; we could teach him to calm his emotions.” Agnes said this pretty loud.

“By the way there are others we have to worry about! Are you sure no one heard your conversation at the bar? I can’t see much through this guy!” That old guy warned Agnes.

“Come on! Joez, he is not like that, and I can see through him, have you forgotten who can see here!”
Yes! Joez is blind. But he is very powerful. He used his magic to let him see. He could see way better than most anybody. As the evening went by and the sun was starting to set completely, Samson told Agnes, “I need to tell you why I am out here.”

“Let me guess… Um, you are on a quest to kill Dark shadow who destroyed your family.” Agnes said faking the guessing part,.

“How did you know?” Samson asked shocked and surprised.

“Sammy, don’t you know that; a beautiful girl equals a magical person?” Agnes told him to make sure he knew that.

“Yeah I knew that but I didn’t think it could be literally.” Samson said as they laughed.

“Sammy, Sammy. You have a lot to learn.” Agnes said in return.

“Okay so since you know my story, do you know what I should do?” Samson asked.

“Okay there is a lot you don’t know about the world. There are three sorcerers, one named Aaron Redex, and the other named Jesrael the White. We name our group after him, he left and no one has seen him for over one hundred fifty years. Even our group haven’t, Joez the old guy with the long beard and grey eyes. He probably has seen him before, he was an apprentice of Aaron Redex. His whole life he had used anger to fuel his power. He told us many times, once he joined our group. That he no longer used anger. He shows the face of a peaceful fueled wizard. But sometimes I get visions that he still uses anger, and that he is still evil from Aaron. I just never felt the nerve to tell him my visions, even though he knows what they were because he is more experienced. I have magical powers too. There are only a few in the world who are powerful enough to learn magic. I am pretty good for my age. Just in case you are wondering about my age. I am twenty years old, and can still learn so much. I should tell you that Dark shadow, the person that killed your family, was an apprentice of Aaron Redex. I want to help you find him and kill him. But I have never used anger to be powerful, I will need you to do that for me. From my perspective I would say that anger doesn’t need to be fueled by evil. You can still control it, there once was a friend of Jesrael The White who was named Daniel The Yellow. There probably is a group out there named the Yellow hands. Daniel The Yellow used his magic with both anger and Love. Whereas Jesrael used only Love. I would say that your father was taught by Daniel The Yellow. Anyways, the question for me is, Are you going to let me help you? Can I teach you magic? Do you want to be my friend?” Agnes asked the question as it was raining and it was pitch black out, so they had to go inside.

“I believe everything but I don’t know why I was put in this world? Who I am meant to be? What I one day am destined to do? What I am? These are a bunch of questions I have. But I do want you to teach me more, and you can go on my quest, and you can be my friend.” Samson said in a surely way.

No comments:

Post a Comment