Monday, January 16, 2017

Ultimate Enemy
Part 5

A little later Samson was ready to invade. When they got there, Dark Shadow tried to assassinate Aaron, but Aaron was to quick to respond. Aaron locked him up with handcuffs that doesn’t let you use magic when it is around you. He said, “Foolish, foolish Joez; you were smart enough to anonymously swap souls, and I didn’t feel it. You outsmarted me for once, but then you were dumb enough to return to stop me! You really are foolish to think you could have beaten me, that anyone could. You have failed and I will catch Samson, Agnes and that yellow guy”

“I think you mean Daniel The Yellow!” Dark Shadow replied.

“Shut up! I know who he is!” He raged a bit more than before.

When Samson saw one of the magic guards, by the way, they know a little magic to protect the base; anyways, Samson blocked his mind of emotion. He blocked the minds of all the other magic guards. When Samson came to an apprentice of Aaron, Samson made the apprentice realize his fear. That one day Aaron will throw him away figuratively and probably his life too. The Apprentice ran away. Daniel The Yellow and Agnes took out the other apprentices.

After searching through the base, Samson saw Aaron, Aaron had not seen him yet. It was a dark room where no ordinary person could see. Samson forced moved the handcuffs trying to catch Aaron, right when Aaron noticed he lit candles in the room and there was light everywhere while he did that he reversed the handcuffs and they were on Samson. “You know you can’t outsmart me! You have a lot to learn. After all you’ve been through, and yet you still have a bunch of flaws. You are still pathetic in a mind of a sorcerer. It take centuries to master the art of magic!”

“Let me tell you everything you need to know. By the way I am your brother! I was always doing my thing, I had a secret base that I created. That no one in our family found out about. I went down there I breathed in and out, and out came the Book Of Magic. I gained knowledge about the magical world we were in I learned about the sorceress Luxie The Great She was the one who made this magical phenomenon. I thought, what if I traveled back in time to find the origin and overthrow her. I learned all I could, Once I was ready; it was actually the moment Dark Shadow burned the house, when I traveled back, only to be stopped by Jesrael The White and Daniel The Yellow. That is why I started using anger to fuel my magic. I still want to get a chance to destroy Luxie The Great. When I traveled back I created a new person, I became Aaron Redex, I once was Nominom. Ahh now you know that I really am your brother. I traveled back to become the sorcerer. I commanded Dark Shadow to Kill our parents. If I were to have never gone back in time, our parents would have never died and there would be no Dark Shadow. When I caught up with the past I replaced me with a skeleton that looked like me to create the illusion that I was dead. My plan is to see if there is anything wrong about you. For example I got a vision of your other half. That’s right, your soul was split, the question is; are you the evil part or is the one we haven’t found the one?”

Samson was split in half when he was born but no one had ever seen another evil person that was as powerful as Samson.

Suddenly there was a cool breeze in the base and there was a slight sound of the wind. Then that something made footsteps. That something tapped Aaron on the shoulder and Aaron started to fade away, like he was being erased from existence. “Nooo, how is this Possible? Samson, this power is the most evil magic ever. To be able to achieve this you need to be purely evil! Even I have no knowledge like that.” More and more his voice faded away as well as his body.

Aaron! That isn’t me it is my other half!” Samson replied.

“Nooooooo!” Aaron shouted his last word.

Agnes came and found Samson and said very excited, yet at a funny, random moment, “I’m pregnant!” As soon as she said those words, Samson’s two sides were united.

“Congratulations Samson, you have stopped Aaron from trying to destroy me.” A mysterious voice said.

“You must be Luxie The Great! It’s an honor to meet you!” Samson shouted.

“No need to shout. In reality everyone is going to die some day. No matter how strong a sorcerer or sorceress is. I am not a sorceress, I am Fos Mageía, I will always live. You will live one day in my magical world without Kakó Mageía. For many millenniums kakó mageía has fought with Fos Mageía. One day I will stop him! That will be the moment when I am done with creating more and will have a beautiful place for everyone who has light in them.”

And so Samson and Agnes lived happily ever after, in fact they lived more than thousand years together using magic. This is the story that my father’s father’s father read and past on. My name is Ronald and this was ‘Ultimate Enemy’
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment