Wednesday, January 18, 2017

What you should do to succeed

In order to succeed I would have to say that initially you begin with the idea, that idea is either supported or thrown a way. it is your choice to throw away an idea or to enhance it.

First start of thinking about what your idea is that you want to enhance. It can be anything that you want to work towards, it can be creating something, anything you want. 

Then it comes down to you believing whether you have enough time or not. I would tell you to look at your calendar or at least know what you have in the way and avoid getting in the way of your idea.

Believe is going to come up quite often so here me out. You need to research that idea (the reason why I say idea is because there are millions of things you can be passionate about learning and enhancing) you research from people who have done things similar, or perhaps it is exactly what you want to do. Get inspired by people around you. Don't have yourself think of all the details, if it is personal, then tell someone you really trust, they can help you, motivate you and encourage you.

Now believe in what people say you can do, even when it might seem unlikely. believe in yourself too. If you don't believe in yourself no one is going to believe that is your passion. 

The next is to continue perfecting your idea, it can for some take weeks (maybe shorter) it can take months, years maybe even decades, but that should be enough for you to continue perfecting your idea.

Now let me use my example:

I decided just one night, when I had too many thoughts on my mind, I was thinking, what if I started my YouTube channel. I knew at my school I had the adobe software such as Ae, Pr, Ps, Fw, etc. I decided to come up with a name, this was still that night that I had too much on my mind. I decide to name my channel Creative Ganger. I was thinking, wait what kind of videos could I do on YouTube that would be interesting? I had to come up with videos. the next morning I wrote some scripts for videos I could do, I have decided, spoiler alert: to do a talk show vlog where I have seven reasons videos where I talk to the viewers, and I am learning how to duplicate myself so I could make videos with me and my clone. 

I went to school the next day, I created my logo for Creative Ganger. last week I pretty much finished my intro for my videos, I could later update it and make it better but it looks cool already. Then I saw an editing software called HitFilm 4 express, which is a free professional software. I am going to use that for my videos. I decided, since I love writing as well, I decided to create a blog. Thanks for those who have seen my posts. I will most likely make a video on saturday. There maybe an earlier video, who knows. I was thiking of doing a Guild Wars 2 walkthrough, im having problems logging into it, when I fix that I can make videos for that. My dream is to become an entertainer for youtube, and to write stories. I believe with your help, that dream might become a reality.

That is my idea and how I am willing to keep trying. I know I have school in the way as well, but if my time is flexible I can achieve my dreams, and so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment