Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day 14 of the February daily challenge

The reason why I started writing this blog!

I want to remind you first that you can ask me any topic that you would like me to write about. You can comment below or you can ask me on my social media platforms and you may follow me on twitter: @CreativeGanger, google plus, +Creative Ganger, or tumblr: learnnewthingseveryday.

There are many reasons why I wanted to start a blog. I have a passion for writing, and I want to express the way I feel by letting it out through writing. I think the reason, in my opinion, for having a blog is to write directly to a reader, and it makes it more and more fun when the reader interacts and asks questions which gives bloggers motivation. Though, I have wanted to write an actual novel. I would still have to go through quite a process. I am still young, so getting a novel published is hard, but that is a reason why I've decided to blog, which is to practice writing, and to involve the readers early on in my writing life. Also I love writing scripts, so eventually I would make funny scripts for YouTube. Here is a spoiler, I am going to start a big show, where I am the host and I have a guest and it will be like a TV show where you do interviews. I'm planning to make it really funny. I started script writing in the summer, I was making a couple scripts for Studio Classroom in Taiwan as an "Internship" except I wasn't technically the intern, it was my sister, but I helped because in the summer they had to get a lot done. We had two finish writing 90 scripts of twenty to forty second skits in a month. The boss there at ORTV told me to be simpler in my writing because it is after all English lessons for Chinese. It was really fun. 

Back to more reasons why I wanted to start a blog. I am also learning deep in creative writing because I want to get at least a bachelors degree in writing and I want a master's degree in Filmography and acting. I mean I want to learn a lot in media. One reason I wanted to learn writing is because I wanted a back up for my self just in case everything backfires. The main reason is because I love writing, and I love words, I love describing things in a powerful way, and in a detailed way. Writing this blog has been a great experience, and I don't know what would happen if I lost ideas, I might run out of ideas. So as my blog gets more popular I can get topic ideas from other people. I could write more short stories like the dreamtastrophy and the ultimate enemy. Another reason why I decided to blog was to be able to take my mind off of other things and focus on writing. I also, to be honest, did this to get more fame, and I wanted to use my blog to help me create a YouTube channel.

Thank You for reading this. Please, please let me know of topic ideas that you are interested in. You can check out my latest YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWskvr1zsLM

No comments:

Post a Comment