Sunday, February 19, 2017

Day 19 of the February challenge

My goals for the coming month

before we begin, please let me know what you are interested in reading. You can let me know down in the comments, or you can let me know on one of my social media platforms. You can follow me on twitter: @CreativeGanger, google plus: +Creative Ganger, or tumblr: learnnewthingseveryday. 

In this coming month I have many goals I want to make and achieve. From goals of what I want to do with my family to school goals, to YouTube, etc. First of all, I want to set a goal for this quarter in school. I want to go above my previous quarter GPA. So I want to focus a little more on school than I was before. I still want to focus on YouTube, I want to stay on schedule for my videos and at least until the end of February, I want to be successful with my February month challenge. Now that I am getting a camera with a starter kit, I can make better quality videos. I want to be able to come up with a bunch of video ideas. I think next weekend will be my best video so far. I have something cool planned. I also want to read through some books that I have laid off because of everything that was going on with me. This week I have the most time to do that. My dream for the next couple of months is for one of my videos to go viral. I really want to entertain people and I want to support others who are going through hard times, I believe, a good attitude on my channel can shine people's faces. Not just that, but I believe that I am getting a good amount of encouragement in starting YouTube. It will take time, but that's why I choose to start now, so that I can gain experience for bigger projects. My dream is to get to a point to where I have a TV show and where I am completely in charge, basically starting my own studio company and everything. I think it great that I started this year and not later or earlier. I think if I started later my experience might take more time. If I started earlier, one, it would look bad, and two I don't think I had the time making videos and editing at a younger age.

Okay, enough talking about life goals and dreams that I have, I should get on to the coming month. I believe that the more goals you set for your self the longer your successful stage will be. If you have a few goals and then you accomplish them, what do you do after that? For the next coming month. I am going to busy because I am in a school musical and March is just going to be very busy because late march is when he performance is. I will try to upload videos in march on weekends. There might be in the week vlogs sometime in March but it depend on how much time I have. I have decided for the last Saturday of each month to do my Creative Show, that is why I chose next Saturday for my first Creative Show. Since I just started YouTube and my blog, it is really amazing to think about who reads my posts and watches my videos. A lot of my friends watch my videos but I don't if any of my friends read my posts. It is amazing to think that some of you guys are interested in what I write, which gives me motivation, which pretty much creates new goals that I set for my self. I want to thank You guys so munch, I know that it is very early in my blog and YouTube life but I really appreciate it. Let me know if you want me to share more goals that I have in a later post.

Thank You so much for reading this and if you haven't checked it out yet, check out my latest YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6LuAa-lhU

No comments:

Post a Comment