Saturday, February 4, 2017

Day 4 of the February daily challenge

Remember if you want to see more about my story please comment on it and of course you can follow me on Twitter: @CreativeGanger, on goole plus: +Creative Ganger, or on Tumblr: LearnNewThingsEveryDay. Please let me know if you guys want to read more factual information or if you want me to continue writing about my story. Don't be afraid to give me ideas for a post.

Time line:

Part 2:

  • Dowen has restored his honor
  • Dowen finds Sharona
  • Revold believes King Duncen kidnapped his daughter
  • Revold uses an old spel 
  • Rold and Bold are on a quest
  • What happens to liars?
  • Preston's on a new mission
  • Unexpected turn of events
  • Crazy surprise 
  • Preston is promoted
  • Jerome is on a journey
  • Terrible encounter
  • new recruit
  • The Mountain Men
  • make allies
  • Blood shed 
  • On their way home
  • Did Jerome lie or not?
  • Welcoming home
  • foreiners
  • King Duncen and Sharon talk
  • What a moment
  • Sharona gives her self over
  • Daddy and daughter relationship
  • Black mail
  • Kingdom invasion
Remember to let me know if you want me to continue on this story. There is a part 3 in mind.
My latest YouTube video: https: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQ85ZjyNls&t=2s

No comments:

Post a Comment