Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Day 7 of the February daily challenge

Rember to let me know what kind of topics you would be interested in. You can comment below to let me know or you can ask me on my social media. You can ask me on Twitter: @CreativeGanger, google plus: +Creative Ganger, or Tumblr: learnnewthingseveryday. I want you to know that I want to write something that is not only interesting for me but also for you guys. So if there is something desperate you'd like me to write about please let me know!

Today my topic is the art of words! Why are words so amazing and powerful? What do words make you think of? How do words express the way you feel and why is that so amazing?

First of all, when I was in eighth grade, which was last year even, I never thought I would get into writing as much. I was always bothered by the grammar I had to learn in my curriculum. I've always wanted to write a good story. I used to write cool strories but I would never finish them and I felt that my stories were'nt so explanatory. My stories were so hard to follow. Just this Year I realized that I can fill in so much with strong words. 

Words are amazing and powerful because words cause action. They create drama or confidence and just as quickly take it away. Words can fluctuate so much that at one point it could seem someone is totally angry at you and then the next thing you know that person is so happy. Sometimeswords fluctuate so much that you can see an "anamation' of the movement of a frown to a big smile. Words can hurt people and words can encourage people. It is a couple words that you only have to say to put up someone's spirit. Sometimes I'm afraid to speak my mind because I know there is no way back, taking the words back in. Sometimes I worry to much about hurting other people with my words. Words can affect someone for life. There are words that I still remember from when I was five or six.

What do words make you think of? To me, words are more exclamitory then thoughts and sometimes even actions. When I here the word 'word' I automatically think of some high english word you would use in a sentence or a word that is the difference between an easy answer question to a question with more critical thinking and theological thinking. 

How do words express the way you feel and why is that so amazing? Words are basical the structure of sentences. Sentences tell you the full picture of how you feel. Words can be the key to telling someone that you love them, or to encourage others to feel happy and to remind them to think about the positive in their lives. You can show love to someone, and some may say that if you just say you love someone but don't show it, it isn't as convincing. I would say that if you take out either one it isn't convincing so if you show your actions for loving someone you still haven't clarified it and told that person. It makes a person feel loved when you actual say that you love them. Words are amzing because they have the power to influence your decisions and actions. Before I end this I will say, "Words are the inspiration of actions, words do not come from actions." This doesn't need to mean speaking outloud or writing, it can apply to the words you think in your mind too.

Thank You so much for reading this post! If you haven't allready, check out my latest video on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQ85ZjyNls

Please let me know if you like this topic and let me know if you liked my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment