Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day 8 of the February daily challenge

Remember to let me know what kind of topics I should write about. You can comment below or you can tell me on social media, you can follow me on twitter: @CreativeGanger, google plus: +Creative Ganger, or on tumblr: learnnewthingseveryday. Don't be afraid to let me know what interests you. 

My topic for today is 'How to solve the biggest problems'

What are some major problems we have today? How can we deal with them and solve those problems? Why don't we prevent these problems?

In today's society, I feel like we don't resolve issues easily. I feel like people say they are fine but they are actually holding those problems inside of them. A big struggle we have today is how easily people can get sad, and lead to depression. You may not notice, but everyone has an effect on someone. In today's society people seem to think, yes it is bad to bully people at school, and yes it is bad to beat people up, but some say that bullying online is easier for the bullies to let things come out on social media. Why do people expose others to the world when they don't want to. Why do people even jokes about people getting cancer. I've read comments before saying, they hope that person dies of cancer. Whether it is a joke or not, it is going to hurt them. Sometimes when I see things happen to others I wish they would stop making fun of then and saying to them, "Don't make fun of them, put all your need for bullying to me. I am not easily offended. Honestly why do I have to care if I know it is a lie about my self. When people gossip about others, 99% of the time, all the words they talk about a certain victim are wrong. That shows that in our society we believe almost anything that we hear. My advice for you guys is think yourself, think deeply about your opinions. Discover things for your self, don't let others discover things for you.

How can we help with today's society in stoping any kind of bullying? First of all, I would say that every single person should seperate the truth and their lies that they have been told. If you are confident and know what is true about you. Who cares when people tell you something that isn't true about you? Next we need to make sure that we individuals are to think before we say or write things. Sure there might be things that offend others but remember that we deal first in our confidence and then we deal with our negative thoughts about others. Then remember that we have flaws our selves so why talk negative to others if we don't know it is true about them.

The reason why we can't prevent bullies from bullying, is because we all want to make our selves proud. I believe that bullies bully because they want more pride and they want more attention. I believe that if bullies believe they have enough confidence and attention they wouldn't bully in the first place. To everyone out there, I say, "It is impossible to not create attention. You wouldn't be here. Since you exsist, you create attention to others. You have enough attention. You don't have to create more than you need." 

Thanks for reading my thoughts on all this! I appreciate every single person who reads this. If you haven't allready, check out my latest YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQ85ZjyNls

No comments:

Post a Comment