Sunday, February 26, 2017

Day 26 of the February daily challenge

Today I am going to write about different choclate brands. I will write my top 30. I love chocolate. Here is my top 30:

     30) Meiji
     29) Marou
     28) Whittakers
     27) Santa Barbara Chocolate
     26) Droste
     25) Wilber Chocolate company
     24) Halloren Chocolate
     23) Goldeck Süßwaren
     22) Lotte
     21) Orion
     20) Guittard Choclate
     19) Baronie
     18) Necco
     17) Trumpf Schocolade
     16) Teuscher
     15) Vosges Haut-chocolat
     14) Romolo
     13) Sulpice Chocolat
     12) Ganong Bros
     11) Lindt & Sprüngli
     10) Milka
       9) Ritter
       8) After Eight
       7) Toblerone
       6) Hersheys
       5) Dove Chocolate
       4) Eclat Chocolate 
       3) Jacquise Torres Chocolate
       2) Mozartkugeln
       1) Puccini Bomboni

This was my list of favorite chocolates. Thank You for reading and please let me know what kind of things you are interested in reading. Comment bellow or check out on my social media platforms. Twitter: @CreativeGanger, Tumblr: learnnewthingseveryday. Check out my latest YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZdQx8WQQrQ And remember, Keep a smile on Your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment