Sunday, February 5, 2017

Day 5 of the February daily challenge

Remember to let me know what you are interested in. You can contact me on twitter: @CreativeGanger, google plus: +Creative Ganger, or Tumblr: learnthingsneweveryday. If you want more factual posts let me know in some form of social media. Don't be afraid to give me ideas to post!

Time line:

Part 3:


  • Escape
  • Sharona runs away again
  • Sharona meets King Duncen
  • Start over fresh
  • Jerome, Preston, Lora, and Princess Zelena on another mission
  • Princess Zelena gets captured
  • Lora gets tortured
  • Need backup
  • Dowen and Sharona help
  • Sharona breaks villagers out of captivity
  • Sharona finds Lora and Princess Zelena
  • Sharona fights Rold and Bold
  • Preston finds other villagers in prison
  • Revold highers a slayer
  • The slayer is searching
  • Slayer vs Visalvsky
  • Preston and Jerome free the final villagers
  • Dowen finds Sharona, Lora and Princess Zelena
  • Dowen vs Revold
  • Blind lesson
  • Jerome, Preston, Dowen, Sharona, Lora and Princess Zelena are on their way back
  • Jerome vs the slayer
  • Jerome, Preston, and Dowen drive out all the invaders from the Kingdom
  • Rebuild
  • King Duncen
  • Princess Zelena is crowned Queen
Let me know if you like these timelines I will be starting soon on my first chapter of part one. I still haven't decided if I should share chapter 1 to you guys when I finish it or if I should wait until part one if finished and edited. Let me know of any other series of posts I could do in the meantime. Hope you liked all this and please share these posts. 
Thank You so much for reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment