Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day 16 of the February daily challenge

List of things I do when I am board.

Before we begin, please, please let me know what you might want to read. Tell me in the comments or on one of my social media platforms. You can follow me on twitter: @CreativeGanger, google plus: +Creative Ganger, or tumblr: learnnewthingseveryday. let's begin!

  1.  Find a time consuming game to play
  2.  Read a book
  3.  Write a story
  4.  Just rest with my eyes closed
  5.  Do any extra work 
  6.  Solve mathematic equations
  7.  Answer a philosophical question
  8.  Watch a movie
  9.  Just watch YouTube
  10.  Scroll through facebook posts
1) I like to play time consuming games if there really isn't anything I can do. I like to play the games 2048, Geometry dash, and there are probably more.

2) I would read a book if I couldn't do anything else, if I could not have access to electronics, I would read books. I like reading the series Ranger's Apprentice, and Kingdoms dawn. 

3) I like writing short stories, what I would do is put on some music and start brainstorming ideas, if it is a story taht I don't want to neccessarily go over and over again, I would just start right away. The music usually helps me think of the story and plot. SOmetimes the music I listen to remind me of a lost thought that I had.

4) If nothing else I would just lay on my bed and just close my eyes until I have something to do.

5) If there is any work for school that I have to do or maybe just outside school projects then I would work on that. If I thought maybe I could study for a test that I have to take in a few days because I have nothing else to do.

6) I like Math and when I am board I would solve random equations or I would prove a theory on a certain aspect. I like to think of numbers.

7) I actually enjoy hearting my head with deep questions. When there is a philosophical questions that I want to asnwer I would write it down and try to answer it. Just like I did with the question what if we were omniscient.

8) I might just watch a random movie if I am really board.

9) I spend a lot of my time watching YouTube and when I am on it I watch all kinds of varities of topics. 

10) WHen I really have nothing to do I will just scroll through the facebook posts or even read through facebook comments.


Thank You for reading and please let me know of any topic you would like me to write about. If you haven't already, check out my youtube channel called Creative Ganger!


No comments:

Post a Comment