Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Day 21 of the February daily challenge
(Read part one first! if you haven't already. That is yesterday's post)
What is behind the door?

"Alicen! You had better get down here or you will be late for school!" My mother woke me up just a bit later than my normal routine. I still managed to get ready for school on time. 

My twin broth always likes to play video games before we leave for school. He always 'seems to get ready' before he plays video games."Mick come on! get your butt off of the couch and get going!" 

we were on our way to school, believe it or not but I was the driver. I drove both of us to school. Some of Mick's friends make fun of him for not driving me. But I kind of like it when his friends make fun of him. We were at school right outside, I looked behind me and there was my boy friend, he wore a black leather jacket and both sides of his jeans had holes in the knee area. He looked very cool. 

Every once and a while, My boy friend and I skip first class and have some time talking, sometimes these moments lead to some romantic moments. That day, I was the one who kissed him. He was worried about something, and I said, "Kevin, stop talking." and I kissed him. I told him, "do you want to go somewhere more private? I have a good place where we can have fun!" I lead him out of the locker area and I brought him to a hallway, there was a bathroom sign that was for girls. We both had the same ideas but as I opened the door to the bathroom to lead us in there, the principal saw us. 

He said, "What are you doing? aren't you supposed to be in class at this time? Now I understand why both of you guys are late to class some days. Both of you, come to my office immediately!" 

Both Kevin and I were in the Principal's office and he said, "If I am not mistaken, you skipped class to make out! You could have at least done it somewhere else, what do you think school is? Both of you are suspended for three days. 

I came home rather excited, because now I didn't have to worry about school the rest of the week. I had finished three days of school work that evening, so you could say the suspension was worth it. 

My mother came to my room to talk to me and she said, "You never told me you make out with Kevin! I think you could at least have him get o know our family, for any boy friend actually. I don't know much about him, so who knows how he could influence you?"

"Mom, I know what you mean, but it wasn't him who got us in trouble today. He is very cool with the jacket and jeans, but he is more shy then me. I'm sorry mom, I was responsible for both Kevin and my suspension." 

I turned of my room light and my mom closed the door. I still had my lamp on. I went to the closet door and I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. I went down stairs to get a drink of water and on my way back up the stairs I heard footsteps coming from my room and then I went in my room and I heard the window close shut. I looked out of the window but apparently who ever it was was gone. I went to the closet door and opened the door, and I was amazed because this door had never been opened when my family moved here. It was quite a big closet and I was amazed how much dust was on some of the shelves. But then I say this tiny light switch and I turned on the light in the closet and I saw photos on the back wall. They were pictures of me during the night and pictures of my at school, I don't know how a person would manage that. I saw some pictures that looked embarrassing. There were photos of me getting dressed. Why was Someone stalking me. 

Suddenly the door closed behind me. There was a man and he had a mask on it. He was forcing me to the back wall until there was nothing in between him and the wall but me. He put his hand around my neck and started a gently squeeze and his other hand he used to put duck tape around my lips so I couldn't scream. Then, sorry, this is very hard for me to talk about. He brought one of his hand down below my neck, put his finger on my color bone and ran it down, sorry, this is to much for me. I need to skip forward. I closed my eyes thinking it was over, I had a necklace that had a sharp edge on it but I had no chance using it to fight this guy. My arms were behind my back squished against the wall. I reached a little further to the necklace in my back pocket and took it out and I started to cut my back, I started from below my ribs but then I heard a loud bang. suddenly the man fell on top of me and I had control of my hands and so I pushed him out of my way. I looked at the entrance of the door of the closet and I saw Kevin. 

"Kevin you saved me, how did you know this guy was stalking me?" I asked him.

"I didn't I asked your mother if I could see you and she allowed me to go up to see you. Then I noticed that your closet door was open so I went to look inside and I saw the man strangle you. I grabbed the gun on the shelf but very quiet, that man apparently was focused on you so much, I had the chance to shoot him, so I did... ...Alicen, you cut your back? Why did you do that?"

"I was hopeless, I couldn't scream for help and I didn't want to bare the pain that this guy was going to give me, it was already hurting me." I replied.

"I'm glad your safe Alicen!" 

"What's going on up there?" Shouted my mom, she sounded worried.

The end

If you liked this short story, please let me know if you want me to write more short stories for you guys, I'll try to be more detailed in the future, it will just mean more parts for me to post. If you haven't already seen my latest YouTube video, check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6LuAa-lhU

Thank you so much for reading this, I appreciate it a lot! Keep a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment