Friday, February 3, 2017

Day 3 of the February challenge

If you want more about the story I'm working on, let me know. You can follow me on Twitter @CreativeGanger, you can follow me on google plus: +Creative Ganger. Make sure to check out my YouTube Channel, in case your wandering why I haven't uploaded more is because I am uploading every Saturday, not until I get more equipment, will I upload more often. Today I will finally post a timeline of my story, but I will not give to much info because I don't want to give away to much.

The Time Line

Part 1:
  • Flash back of Noweton's death
  • Life as a young teen as an orphan
  • Making Friendship  
  • The Verdict (almost an adult at this stage)
  • Jerome's first day of training
  • Preston's first day of training as a magister
  • Lora's first apprenticeship day
  • Back story behind Sharona
  • Princess Zelena encounter's Jerome
  • Dowen's banishment story
  • Sharona encounters Dowen
  • Preston meets Lora for a mission
  • Jerome gets sent on a mission to join Preston
  • Princess Zelena mentions Dowen and wants him back
  • A day off of work
  • Princess Zelena runs away
  • Preston goes looking for him
  • Dowen meets Revold
  • Dowen's banishment is over
  • Jerome finds Princess Zelena
  • Jerome and Princess Zelena on a date
  • King Duncen's disapproval
  • Assassination attempt on Princess Zelena
  • King Duncen approves 
  • Preston is a fully fledged magister
  • Lora's surprise
  • Sharona runs away
Comment on what you think. If you want more factual posts let me know, if you want to see part 2 timeline tell me. I am about to start my first chapter on this story. Warning, it may take a while before you see my first chapter since I want it to be edited before posted, but I don't know for sure if I will post chapters. You may need wait, I want this story to be revised and edited in the future to get it published then maybe I'll let you guys know. I can do more scenarios with characters if you want. Again let me know if you like what you read. Please check out my YouTube Channel! channel name: Creative Ganger.

No comments:

Post a Comment